Thursday, March 12, 2015

Chocolate Bites - Cookies

What about chocolate to dip in the chocolate fondue, you ask? How about little chocolate cookies. Yum yum! I made these for our chocolate fondue night too. They were cute, but a little dry. I think it is because I used Dutch processed cocoa. Maybe I should use regular cocoa next time.


Chocolate Bites cookies
2 Tbsp. butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 egg, fork beaten
1 Tbsp. milk
2 Tbsp. cocoa
1/4 tsp. vanilla

1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt

Cream butter, brown sugar, egg and milk together in medium bowl. Add cocoa. Beat until well mixed. Add vanilla. Stir.

Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix. Drop by 1/2 tsp. onto greased baking sheet. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes. The recipe says it makes 72 cookies but I only got 31 out of the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment