Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gardening does not equal baking

I'd like to show you something wildly amazing that I've made today in the world of all things baked or risen, but alas, I cannot.

For you see, the most wonderful weather was thrust upon me today and I found myself out in the garden. I cleaned out three big flower beds and got them ready for spring, but I didn't even do my dishes, yet! We had left-over spaghetti for supper and I did manage to make a salad while I was chopping up after-school snacks.

Here is my "mother" geranium plant and her 4 babies that I rooted a while ago. These will go into one of the patches that I cleaned out tonight. But not until mid June, when it stops freezing at night.

So there you have it, Gardening does not equal baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment